We offer fabrics dyed with advanced techniques that use less water and chemicals. To round out our efforts, we treat all our post-process water in our own effluent treatment plant and further puri6/ it via reverse osmosis before returning it to the environment cleaner than before.
The LN,7 Bhilwara Group continues to invest in renewable energy sources, and have successfully commissioned two hydro and wind power projects along with a roof top solar power plant, aggregating a total of more than 300 Mws.
OF CO2 EMISSIONS REDUCED
Recycle & waste management
We proudly offer recycled yarns in our fabrics. Our state-of-the-art Barnett machine efficiently breaks down post-consumer waste fabrics and converts them into new usablefibres.
PET BOTTLES RECYCLED ANNUALLY
The LNJ Bhilwara Group has been investing in preserving and improving the environment for close to six decades by various activities undertaken by itsvarious entities. The group companies have one of the cleanest and greenest campuses in India. Our sustainability initiatives are not guided by legal orregulatory requirements only but are rooted in its core values. This policy documents our approach towards sustainability and provides various initiatives that will be undertaken by us to preserve and nurture the environment.
This policy applies to all the companies and entities of the LNJ Bhilwara Group and its employees operating at various locations. it does not apply to customers, clients, suppliers, /enders and other associates who are not under the control or management of the LNJ Bhilwara Group companies or entities.
As a responsible corporate citizen, LAO Bhilwara Group is committed to preserving and growing natural environment by giving back to nature more than what it draws from it in all spheres of our business and fife. LNJ Bhilwara Group’s sustainability strategy will work around 3 Es i.e. Equity, Environment and Economics
1. Educating all employees about sustainability by conducting seminars workshops and discussion forums
2. Ensuring a safe and motivated work environment to all employees
1. Reducing consumption of fossil fuel for ,travel or generation of power
2. Curbing unnecessary travel by using audio/video conferencing tools
3. Designing our offices and buildings in away to use natural light and air to reduce energy consumption
4. Recycling plastic, paper, metal or any other product that is re-useable
1. Harvesting rain water for usage in all operational activities
2. Avoiding use of bottled water by replacing the same with recycled water for drinking
3. Reducing energy consumption by installation of energy saving devices
4. Avoiding printing on paper of any report or document by using more and more of emails and shared e-reports
5. Encouraging use of dish ware utensils rather than disposable items
6. Encouraging planting of trees inside our facilities and areas around the same.
For more details and initiatives, Please visit our website
The RSWM’s Fibre Green ® is made by processing waste material into fibre. In this
process, the loss of useful resources is minimised. Disposed PET bottles are converted
into flakes which are finally turned into fibre in different denier and cut for spinning into
yarn, by using waste PET bottles which would otherwise have been incinerated or
dumped into landfills or oceans. In terms of performance, these recycled 100% polyester
fibres are just like virgin polyester fibre having a production capacity in excess of 43200